Outstanding integrated creative agency which connects strategy, creativity and media for brands that want to be brave and which has experienced huge growth since launching in late 2020, is looking for yet another hire for its Client Services / Account Handling team.
This role will see you at the heart of one of their biggest and best clients in the alcohol space. The agency is the global creative lead and brand guardian and there are over 20 colleagues on the client team you’ll be getting up close and personal with.
As a current Account Manager or new Senior Account Manager in an advertising or creative agency, you’ll have broad experience in everything from digital and social through to integrated campaigns and ATL. You will be the lead on key projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring campaigns are carried out on time and to the highest quality, working closely with the creatives, producers and other departments.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Days out on site with amazing clients and exclusive invitations to their sporting / entertainment events
- Opportunity to travel all over the world for shoots, briefs and clients – Milan, anyone?
- Exposure to a wealth of talent at various levels working; we all learn from one another, whether you’re a graduate or our CEO.
- A raft of competitive benefits and professional development opportunities
- Hybrid working, 3 days in the office
YOUR SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- You don’t have an ego, you’re happy to make mistakes and learn
- You partner with your clients, working collaboratively to deliver against their goals
- You can juggle projects and manage your time effectively
- You are able to foresee snags in the road and take steps to rectify issues
- You have global TV production experience
- You can work on integrated campaigns at a multi-market level
Get in touch today to find out more. email@example.com