Buzzy, independent creative agency (TV, OOH / 3D executions, digital, social, media, events, etc) is now looking to start shouting about its brilliant work and therefore has a brand new hire for a PR and Marketing Manager to work alongside the senior leadership team and agency founders, promoting the agency within the industry and to the wider community.
You will join a fun, friendly and hardworking team of talented comms professionals in a relaxed, hybrid working environment where career and personal development is supported and a mature approach to getting the job done while respecting work/life balance is encouraged.
This new role will be visible within the agency, working with every team, understanding the exciting work that is being produced and making sure it gets the fame it deserves.
Day to day you could be:
- Developing content for social channels
- Working with the SLT to hone the pitch process / creds / assets and decks
- Developing relationships with key journos at publications like Campaign to showcase work
- Develop a thought leadership programme for senior leaders and future starts to speak to the industry
- Work with the team to develop industry award entries
- Identify and secure relationships with colleges and universities to aid the recruitment drive
- Work with the D&I lead
- Work with industry leaders to develop internal training programmes with a point of difference
There’s so much to this role that could also be made your own; your own ideas and new ways of doing things. This agency is all about respecting the individual so this could really let your talents shine.
Get in touch to find out more! firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Agency, In-House|