This boutique PR agency based in London works with a raft of game-changing brands as well as some of the biggest brands in the UK. They are communications professionals linked with well-connected journalists and work with a host of names in retail, finance and lifestyle. Their campaigns make their clients’ audiences excited, laugh, smile and most importantly engage.
The clients have fantastic stories to tell, many of whom are first to market, innovative companies that are using tech in a whole new way to engage and enhance customer experiences / live experiences.
They are looking to hire an Account Manager as part of new business wins and growth. In this role you will work across an exciting client portfolio providing exceptional account servicing as well as manage a team of two, sell stories in to the media and attend client events. You will also be part of the creative process on a daily basis.
- Small and specialist, based in central London
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office each week
- Excellent networking and network building potential
- Close knit team consisting of Founder, Director, SAE, AE and JAE
- Great culture
- Fast paced
- At least three years’ pr experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Confidence to get on the phone to journalists and clients
- Organised, professional, ambitious
- Passion for consumer PR
Get in touch to find out more today – firstname.lastname@example.org