A great role for a 2nd or 3rd jobber with experience and interest in marketing to work for a successful PR agency overseeing all new business and marketing activity reporting into the Head of Growth.
The agency has an excellent reputation and works with a host of household name brands from retail to FMCG, lifestyle to travel. It is a very visible role in the agency and would suit someone eager to network within the industry to build their personal profile while simultaneously growing the agency’s credentials. You will work with the growth team, HR, team account leads and external suppliers to help evolve the agency’s marketing and new business efforts.
The role splits into three areas:
- Manage the new business tracker and where new business comes from and assess success rate in pitches
- Manage the new business / marketing budget
- Manage the budget for all pitches and manage the creation of budgets for new business pitches
- Ensure agency credentials folders are kept up to date
- Oversee marketing and new business including website, social channels – including generation of content plans and creation for channels
- Co-ordinate the marketing team and ensure the marketing process is running smoothly and that people deliver against their responsibilities in a timely manner
- Check the social pages for any necessary updates
- Work closely with HR to ensure the marketing communications attract the very best talent
- Work with Leadership team to raise their social media profiles
- Management of agency award applications, drafting, liaison with clients and internal teams, submissions, design and budgets
They are partners with a leading conservation organisation, working together with them on a range of sustainable practices with the goal of being carbon balanced.
- Work with the agency MD to oversee their plan to be kinder to the Planet
- Establish a roadmap to reduce company’s carbon emissions
- Support the MD on partnership initiatives
This is an interesting and varied role with real career potential. Please get in touch today to find out more! email@example.com