This massive retail PLC with over 25,000 employees internationally serves its customers through digital innovation and unique in store experiences, offering both high street and premium, luxury brands. As a leader in the industry, they are constantly looking for ways to up their game and are now hiring a brand new Corporate Communications Manager to join the team.
You might currently be an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager in the corporate division of a PR agency or you’ll currently be a Communications Executive with around three to four years in house comms experience and be ready to take the next step in your career.
This new role will report into the Head of Corporate Communications whose department looks after both external and internal comms. The position will see you engage with senior stakeholders across the business and work closely with other teams such as HR. The group is looking for someone to bring new ideas and a wealth of experience to the table. You will also be ready to line manage and will have an Internal Communications Officer to look after. They are also super ambitious so will be looking to you to aid and inspire their professional development.
- Be responsible for developing and delivering an effective external and internal communications strategy
- Work with the Group Head of Corporate Communications to develop messages and concepts for communications
- Deliver engaging external communications campaigns liaising with a broad scope of media from national news to financial, trade to industry-specific on and offline
- Manage the production and delivery of planned creative and engaging content across all internal communication channels within the business
- Manage and support Communications Officer
- Work alongside the Group People Director to drive employee relations, talent campaigns and people communications
- Drive the content strategy for the business’s corporate social media accounts – LinkedIn and Instagram
- Four to five years’ experience in Communications
- Experience working in a large retail organisation or within a busy PR agency
- Experience of Line Management with demonstrable success
- Effective communication skills with excellent use of written English and attention to detail.
- An in-depth understanding of Social Media channels
- Strong organisational skills, time management, the ability to prioritise, be flexible and multitask.
- A business-minded individual with an understanding of company branding, digital marketing, and communications.
There is tonnes of scope for professional, swift progression and this would particularly suit an ambitious and career-driven individual who is goal orientated. There are a range of benefits on offer too, including performance related bonuses.
Please note the company is on site 5 days a week – based in the West End of London.
Get in touch for more information! Lorraine@utterclub.com