This full-service creative and media agency is looking to hire a head for its thriving social team. The agency is steeped in strategic thinking, with channel experts in-house to take concepts from brainstorms all the way through to 3D anamorphic executions, global advertising campaigns and truly integrated concepts.
Fortunate to partner with clients in the world of alcohol, sport and tech in 20+ markets, they have seen unprecedented growth during the past 24 months and you could be part of this exciting journey.
The want hire a Head of Social who loves leading creative and impactful work; always wanting to push new ideas to test and optimise – and who has a track record of pulling together brand creative, audience data and channel insights into social media strategies that actually cut through to consumers, drive action and build communities.
Day to day:
- You’ll be responsible for leading a team of Social Media Managers and Community Managers – and growing the team!
- Have responsibility for setting the bar for creative output
- You’ll translate client business and objectives to social media KPIs that pack a punch
- You’ll make strong social recommendations to clients and provide insightful counsel, building trust
- You’ll make strategic decisions working closely with creative, media, influencer leads assessing performance
All about you:
- You will have experience setting up and managing successful social teams
- You’l have deep social strategy and channel understanding (paid & organic) as well as knowledge of content and creative best practices is essential
- You’ll probably have at least seven years’ experience in social media management or strategy
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering impactful presentations and campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the content nuances and marketing capabilities of the primary social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter and TikTok and solid understanding of emerging channels Reddit, Discord etc
- Experience working with influencers & creators to deliver content.
The agency offers exceptional career progression due to actual growth at scale, a brilliant, lively culture and a senior leadership team that really does know what it’s doing. This could be a career-defining role for you and an agency that you could easily stay at for the next 10 years.
Get in touch today to find out more! firstname.lastname@example.org