Launched originally as an integrated agency for start-ups and industry disruptors, this agency has found that it’s now the big brands which approach them. Inspired by their creative and agile approach these large clients are trusting the agency with the entirety of their marketing both here in the UK and abroad.
The agency has teams of designers, digital producers, studio experts, strategists, planners, communications professionals and creatives and are based in dog-friendly offices in SW London x2 days a week, remotely the rest. It’s a happy ship with good natured people striving to be proud of the work they produce and the support they provide each other. Progression is good since the agency continues to growth and this role in particular has good head space above it for swift promotion for an ambitious individual.
Their biggest clients right now include a global brand with a growing portfolio of top line sports sponsorships in F1, rugby, football and cycling and the agency leverages these assets to establish brand equity and an understanding of its product, working with associated talent – the creme de la creme of current sports personalities and a global travel brand for which they are tasked with the rebrand, repositioning and impending launch focusing on GenZ audiences. Numerous other clients retain them with global, fully integrated briefs. It is exceptionally high quality work.
Digital Senior Account Director
This is a role at SAD level and will report into the co founder and will work across the full spectrum of digital communications and content development from earned campaigns through to website development and paid media. Social and Influencer are heavy aspects of the team’s scope of work and almost every client and every campaign will have those elements.
The Digital team consists of social specialists, community managers and a design and production team and day to day the team produces content, sets up and attends shoot and works with talent as part of integrated client briefs.
You will be line managing the social and paid team members so soft skills are just as important as hardcore knowledge.
Day to Day:
- Responsibilities will be client leadership, planning and team management / leadership across digital functions in the agency
- Setting the digital strategy across commercial product launches, as well as streaming series, campaigns, etc
- Being the digital lead between partner agencies (eg. paid social / paid digital and web teams)
- Overseeing / directing the organic social and influencer strategies (across Meta / TikTok) in house (from setting content briefs, to refining consumer journeys and managing digital growth)
- Overseeing the social media strategies and teams for each client or campaigns; their delivery and ongoing performance
- A least seven years working in digital communications
- Ability to create and deliver impactful presentations
- Experience of developing and implementing results driven social and influencer campaigns
- Experience of working with colleagues or external partners within other disciplines
- Strong client leadership qualities and ability to build lasting relationships
- Interested in junior team members and their personal and professional progression
- In depth knowledge of content nuances of primary social channels: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Discord, Reddit and Threads!
Get in touch today to find out more. Lorraine@utterclub.com