I’m looking for a high-energy, passionate and experienced senior PR professional to join the consumer practice of a large agency that has a great industry reputation.
With clients across retail, travel, lifestyle and food the work is a mix of traditional consumer PR and highly integrated clients so you’ll be using the full range of your skills and experience to retain clients, provide best-in-class service and of course provide the support and expertise needed to help grow the practice further.
The role’s responsibilities has two main parts:
Client relationship lead
Working across some of the agency’s biggest accounts. You will activate creative campaigns that demonstrate tangible outcomes. You will be responsible for leading and growing client business by building trust and respect from senior clients, as well as inspiring your teams to deliver great work.
Consumer practice business development
Using your insight and experience to identify and develop strategies to build new income streams into the agency. You will be responsible for the delivery of agency services that identify opportunities to grow accounts across the agency practices, as well as the wider network. In addition, you will drive forward the marketing of the consumer practice, working closely with the Director of Business Development.
The successful candidate will be:
- A highly experienced leader from a blue chip consumer agency, with strong credentials in a range of sectors (ideally food and drink, FMCG, travel)
- Experience in working with big brand names – able to talk the language of clients, whether they be brand managers, comms leads or social leads
- Successful in leading and winning new business and building organic income from clients
- Perceptive and empathetic – able to read clients and detect potential issues before they are raised and then respond/rectify accordingly
- An approachable and active team leader who displays empathy and motivational behaviours
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Performance related pay