Are you ready to make a conscious career change? This agency will nurture your passion and creativity to help you build a career that you love, as you hone your skills working for iconic brands and creating award-winning campaigns. Don’t just believe me – when you know which agency it is you can check Glassdoor for yourself!
Their hybrid working model will see you catching up with your colleagues x2 times a week and working remotely the remainder. A great range of competitive benefits awaits you coupled with a culture built on trust and good internal and external training opportunities.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be part of teams working on a range of activity from projects for start-ups through to campaigns for some of the country’s biggest and most-loved brands. These really are household names and the work the agency produces wins a raft of industry awards every year.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will be the main contact for the day-to-day client team, responsible for driving projects forward and reporting to your Account Director ensuring they are kept up-to-date on all activity
- Lead in the creation and attend the shoot of creative campaign videos and images alongside a creative director
- Draft excellent news generation press releases and larger campaign press releases
- You’ll need to lead by example and inspire the team to deliver best in class coverage for your clients
- Ensure sell-ins are done to the highest standard and all efforts are made to secure coverage
- Make calls to key journalists for larger feature/news pieces
- Mentor junior members of the team on how to achieve coverage,
- Run brainstorms and draft campaign plans with minimal changes from your AD
- You will need to manage your team to produce best in class influencer relations for both micro influencers (earned) and macro influencers (paid)
- Have an understanding of all social media channels to be able to advise and consult the team on activity when require.
What we need from you…
- Solid experience in consumer PR up to Account Management level in consumer PR (FMCG experience is ideal)
- Excellent media relations skills and strong project and team management are a must
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience mentoring junior team members or direct line management
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads and stay calm and focused
- Creativity and ability to innovate
- Strong team working skills, resilience, tenacity and a sense of humour
- A real passion for PR and ideally interested in everything relating to culture, art, music
Get in touch today to find out more! Lorraine@utterclub.com