This well known and much loved, mid-sized PR agency is looking for an exceptional Account Director to work as a client lead on a number of high-profile consumer brands. This is a great chance to shine and be visible, using all your experience in your tool kit while taking on some exciting challenges and work on previously award winning clients.
A great culture awaits which includes flexible and hybrid working (x2 days a week in the office), a mature and trusted environment, talented junior team members and a supportive senior leadership team. There’s a space on that team for you in the not too distant future as well since the agency is not only experiencing growth in its own right but has recently made investments in other marketing businesses.
The client base for the role will include food, drink and retail big brands so ideally this will be a space you are comfortable in and are passionate about. The campaigns to date get people talking, raise awareness and achieve top tier coverage. You will flex all your strategic, creative and client servicing muscles in this role and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits and a nurturing environment which includes access to counsellors and well being check ins.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent client management skills with a proven track record of working with senior clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills including press releases to generate news and launch campaigns
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Solid experience in consumer PR
- Previous experience working on food and drink and retail clients is essential
- Experience of directly managing people
- Strong team-working skills, resilience and tenacity
Please get in touch today to find out more! email@example.com