Based in Soho in what the Evening Standard calls one of London’s coolest offices is a 20-strong team of dedicated and talent PR professionals delivering smart results for innovators and trailblazers like Grind, Third Space, Wild, MOJU, Swyft, Olly’s Snacks and more.
This forward thinking agency that has a stunning list of employee benefits ( including contributing financially to fertility tests and paying for therapy sessions ) is looking for an Account Director to work on a selection of the above brands.
- Devise and deliver PR strategies that exceed client expectations and get results!
- Manage client relationships across a range of brands and be the key contact for strategic queries
- Managed a team of Account Managers, Senior Account and Account Execs to thrive and develop
- Monitor KPIs and consistently look for ways in which the agency can pivot and innovate
- Build relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople and senior journalists
- Direct and lead PR projects on time and on budget
Commercially minded and creative in nature, the new Account Director will support the Agency CEO and Directors in their roles, including pitching for new business and growing existing accounts.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience handling consumer lifestyle brands with outstanding communication skills
- Experience with a wide range of moments in a brand cycle, for example, fundraising announcements, trade launches and consumer coverage.
- A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists, editors, talents, influencers and talent managers.
- Strong and confident presenter and adept at explaining PR terms and outcomes to mid-level and senior players.
- Highly engaged in contemporary culture i.e. music, fashion, art and design, restaurants.
- Management experience and overseeing performance through goal setting, performance monitoring and reviews.
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business.
Get in touch today to find out more! firstname.lastname@example.org