This is a brand new role at a dynamic and innovative marketing communications agency based in London. Their forward-thinking team works across multiple disciplines, including digital, social media, communications, content creation, production and design.
They are now looking to hire a new Social Media Manager and can’t wait to hear from you! Based in South London and offering flexible, hybrid working in a dog friendly environment, this growing agency works with big brands on a global scale. There’s some lovely work to get stuck into straight away while also being nicely supported by your line manager, the Digital Director.
You’ll be the creator of calendars, the analyser of data and the finder of trends to bring social and influencer strategies to life.
You’ll play a vital role in ensuring clients are happy, content is performing and the culture is enjoyable. They are looking for an agile social specialist that is excited about getting creative and doing great work with a team that cares.
You’ll be client facing and be able to:
- Support the social and digital team in the proactive management of day-to-day client activity
- Support the team in the creation of project timelines and work to deliver all project requirements to the highest degree of performance and operational excellence
- Support team in the creation of strategic and creative strategy, content plans and reports for client
- Implement and monitor paid social activity across Meta, TikTok and YouTube
- Develop social media performance and listening reports
- Develop content calendars, including copywriting, across all social media channels
- Oversee influencer/talent liaison to develop strong ongoing partnerships
- Contribute to creating high-performing social ideas, whether for BAU or campaigns
Your experience and skills:
- A minimum of four years experience in social media across paid and earned
- Agency experience whether that’s within a digital-only agency, media, pr or advertising agency
- Experience of managing influencer campaigns from start to finish
- Experience of being a key contact with a client
- Creative at the core with an eye for design
Please contact me IF your experience matches the requirements. I am looking for candidates with agency-side experience ideally. Email me, email@example.com