This international company has a global reputation in sport and is now seeking to hire a new Social Media Community Manager specifically for its football division. The role will sit in the Creative Content team working closely with creative and strategist colleagues.
The position will see you executing a fresh social strategy across social channels and continue cultivating and evolving an engaged football community to ensure that all communication reflects the company’s refined brand purpose and positioning. You will ensure the storytelling delivers against key marketing moments whilst moving at the speed of culture. Key platforms will include Instagram, TikTok & YouTube with a secondary focus on Facebook & Twitter.
The close knit team work in the central London offices x4 days a week, but this role will also see you out and about, on shoots and travelling nationally and internationally where required,
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
- You are football and sport obsessed. They want you to be constantly talking about football within the team showcasing your knowledge.
- You are looking to continuously innovate across new and existing social channels constantly optimizing through test-and-learn methods.
- You’re hungry to learn and develop social media tactics and strategies to hit ambitious targets & KPIs with a sharp focus on bettering competitors.
- You are excited by the thought of attending content shoots with some of the biggest sporting athletes in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Building comprehensive social plans & scheduling that can be shared with wider teams & brands
- Develop engaging copy that grabs attention.
- Managing an active online community.
- Daily monitoring of all social media channels including competitors
- Finding trends, #hashtags – and general ‘hack culture’
- Utilising the huge bank of existing content, whilst also cooking up new and original content ideas, then executing them!
- Be the brand’s social media presence and establish its tone of voice.
- Link up with the creative and production teams to write social deliverables and briefs to be captured on photo & video shoots.
- Attend events and capture content reporting on moments within the community (in some instances you might even need to get in front of the camera so don’t be shy).
- You’ll be expected to provide some analytical reporting to creatives and the wider business, demonstrating your skills.
- Working with the paid media team to execute paid-for campaigns, distributing content across the platforms
If you love football and are an experienced community manager or junior social media manager, I would love to speak with you future about the super exciting role! firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Agency, In-House|