Buzzy, independent creative agency (TV, OOH / 3D executions, digital, social, media, events, etc) is looking for yet another brand new hire, this time a Social and Influencer Manager to join the Media team. This role could really sky-rocket your career. You’ll be working with sports, ents and fashion clients with an international scope across 20+ markets!
They would join a fun, friendly and hardworking team of talented comms professionals in a relaxed, hybrid working environment where career and personal development is supported and a mature approach to getting the job done while respecting work/life balance is encouraged.
The Agency is looking for an analytical yet creative thinker who lives and breathes culture, someone who’s ready for the next step on their industry journey. The Social & Influencer Manager will spend time working with industry-leading talent across three core disciplines – social media, influencer marketing and partnerships.
You will be responsible for managing, executing and reporting on campaigns involving the three core disciplines at various times, working closely with the Head of Influencer Marketing, Social Director and International Media Director.
You need to have a passion for social media, an eye for trending content and be up to date on the latest influencers. You will be an avid Instagram and TikTok user, and ideally have some previous experience managing social media or influencer marketing campaigns for brands.
- This is a role that will be varied, but responsibilities will include the following at different times and stages:
- Social campaign and community building through all available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Influencer marketing management by sourcing influencers for campaigns, learning to spot the best upcoming talent on social (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch etc)
- Content ideation and brainstorms
- Social and paid media campaign management and reporting by working closely with our paid media team, you’ll get trained in the difference between owned, earned and paid media and will get ‘hands on’ with the analytics and insight gathering for what creative is performing, and why whether it’s Hashtag Challenges on TikTok, Reels ads on Instagram, International campaigns on YouTube, through to direct media buys with LadBible and VICE.
Please get in touch to find out more – firstname.lastname@example.org