Well respected integrated agency that has been making brands culturally relevant for over 25 years has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fashion Publicist to join the Fashion and Lifestyle team, working across a portfolio of iconic global names.
Built on solid values that haven’t changed in two decades such as ‘being honest’, ‘working together’ and ‘keep exploring’; they are able to offer employees a chance to really break out of silos and work holistically. 250-strong, they offer their clients every media discipline which means you get to collaborate with like-minded individuals across the agency to build campaigns that have major impact and win awards.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for generating impactful earned media through strategic storytelling and engaging creative (this might be making a film, developing a photo story, generating content, setting up a two brand collaboration or celebrity limited collection). Staying abreast of developments within the media landscape, the fashion industry, popular culture, and clients’ business needs, the Senior Fashion Publicist will coach and mentor teams as well as deliver outstanding result for clients. The Senior Fashion Publicist will also have a substantial role in identifying, winning and retaining new and existing client briefs.
You will be working within a team of well-connected, cultured and forward-thinking individuals, driving and managing earned media across the whole client portfolio. Working closely with senior management, you will have the creative freedom to be involved in storytelling and idea generation right through to implementation, ensuring the quality bar is set high.
- Culturally aware – You know what’s going on in the world (and fashion in particular) and you use this knowledge to generate compelling earned media coverage
- Well connected – You have an excellent media contact list across traditional, online & social across all areas of media, fashion media in particular.
- Strategic – You develop and execute strategic and creative media activity relevant to the clients brief and key objectives
- Commercially Minded – You are experienced in growing new business. You also know how to manage budgets well, ensuring that the client is happy and projects are commercially successful.
- Adept at mentoring a team – Nurturing your team is a strength for you. You value your team and know how to get the best out of the people around you
- Good at storytelling – You know how to engage your audience from presenting through to your written communication
Please get in touch today – email email@example.com / follow all our roles @utterclub
|Job Level||Account Director / Senior Account Director, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager|