Fantastic opportunity for a passionate gamer to take a Senior PR Manager role inside on of the most successful companies in this space….ever.
Joining this fast paced UK team your role will revolve around creating impactful campaigns and events to launch flagship and blockbuster titles. You’ll work closely with and will manage the various agencies including an appointed PR agency as well as Brand Managers (based in the same office), Territory PR Managers (based in different countries), counterparts in the other regional headquarters and with high profile and award winning Development teams (content creators) to ensure cultural fit and to maximise implementation opportunities.
Reporting into the Head of Communications for the UK & Ireland this is an exciting opportunity to be part of an iconic company that has always broken ground when it comes to releasing new titles.
- 5+ years PR experience – You’ll have a strong public relations experience, preferably within a publishing, media or entertainment industry.
- Digital savvy – Working with territories, you will put together PR campaigns utilising a wide variety of different channels. A strong knowledge of digital is essential and an advanced knowledge is highly advantageous.
- Influencer Marketing – Key influencer strategy is an important part of the role, experience working with or building strategies around content creators is beneficial.
- Communicate effectively – Whether presenting your product in front of 200 colleagues or sending an email.
- Be prepared to deal with anyone and everyone – From different teams to different countries, strong relationships are essential to getting the job done and successfully promoting our games.
- Demonstrate creativity – Whether it is looking for new ways to show products in the best light or utilising knowledge of emerging social platforms, thinking creatively is vitally important.
- Ability to manage multiple-projects – You’ll be working across a number of different projects at any given time so you will need to be organised and capable of managing conflicting deadlines in a busy office.
- International – You’ll be dealing with teams from all over the world so some exposure to/experience working with other cultures or a second European language is beneficial but not essential.
Get in touch with email@example.com today! Follow all our roles @utterclub