Experienced but frustrated Director? Looking for a challenge and career development? Fantastic chance to join and help head up the PR & Social department of a well know and highly respected integrated creative agency.
Reporting into a group level Managing Partner and taking on a team of 15 talented PRs and a decent sized P&L, this role will see you remaining hands on with the support of capable Associate Directors and a talented team of employees. Added to the team are two senior level peers; a Creative Director and an Influencer Lead.
The client portfolio consists of large brand names with a UK remit. The challenge for you is to grow both the P&L and diversify the client roster – to grow a generalist consumer agency that continues to have its own clients but uptakes opportunities to work in conjunction with the group agency.
The agency has a fantastic culture; an adult environment that respects family time and that works hard to develop its employees professionally and personally. The package includes excellent company benefits as befits a large and successful establishment.
- Be a trusted lead on PR consumer client accounts and PR lead on cross agency clients
- Adept at providing senior counsel to clients and team, and has a broad range of relevant industry issues and media-related topics
- Proactively identifying client’s communication needs, appropriate KPIs and overseeing the development and delivery of programmes to meet these KPIs
- Proactively drive and secure new business and opportunities
- Ability and desire to work with cross -agency teams to deliver against integrated briefs
- Leading multiple accounts and teams (managing an account portfolio of c£1m) to ensure delivery of projects to budget and deadline
- Overall responsibility for the quality of day to day team outputs ensuring they meet or exceed client expectations – and being able to instil best practice account management standards
- Financial management – overseeing client budget, overall management and reporting division revenue
- Broad understanding of media – strategic media relations, news generation, crisis management, stakeholder engagement, the social & digital landscape
- A coach and mentor to junior team members – setting clear objectives, conducting regular reviews of progress and identifying training where needed
You will be:
- A creatively minded PR practitioner with a minimum of ten years PR agency experience working on a mixture of consumer and corporate clients
- Someone with excellent relationship-building and communication skills: with the ability to motivate, manage and creatively inspire the team.
- Confident in presenting with proven experience of leading pitches, client presentations and meetings.
- Able to operate strategically across a range of industries, quickly getting to grips with different sectors and bringing intelligence and creativity to communications.
- Someone who champions insight, imagination and cultural relevance in every campaign developed – and able to work with multi-disciplinary teams together to deliver it.
- Well-connected with proven networking and business development ability.
- Strong commercial acumen and with previous financial and budget responsibility experience.
Send your cv to Lorraine@utterclub.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub
|Job Level||Associate Director +|