The most awarded agency in London is looking for a sh*t hot senior creative / creative strategist ready to move up to join their 60-strong agency team. You’ll work with the team of creatives, planners and strategists to push boundaries, support the account teams and be the guardians of everything brilliant that leaves the building.
Some of the best clients brands await including coffee chains, global booze brands, leading social platforms and massive FMCG brands. For these, the team has created the most innovative and awarded earned media campaigns of recent years – and they don’t just concentrate on consumer brand marketing, nope, most recently they’ve opened a sports & ents team and launched a corporate rep practice, all with the same laser focus on delivering creativity in abundance.
- Collaborator and team player, you help define project objectives, set key performance metrics and approach.
- You are able to get right under the skin of the client’s business environment and strategy to build a lasting relationship.
- You are comfortable assisting in creating and implementing go-to-market strategies. You’re not afraid to take risks.
- You find it easy to understand data and insights and translate it into ideas that make clients take notice.
- You have a sharp eye for layout design, and an awareness of trends.
- Using cultural references, you are able to identify concepts that will resonate with micro and / or macro audiences.
The role will work closely with the Associate CD and the CD but will also be responsible for leading projects and clients so they are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who wants to progress and develop while learning from the best.
To find out more contact email@example.com