The best of both worlds! The opportunity to join a global business and work remotely yet travel from time to time with and for your international client.
This award-winning agency has serious credentials in luxury and mainstream tourism in developed and developing markets around the globe and it gives them the inside track on local nuances and character, which they apply across traditional & digital channels, in all communications disciplines. The agency is in fact part of a much larger group that is completed integrated in its offering. This role is within its tourism hub and will work on a very exciting client in a developing part of the globe that is pitching itself to both the family and luxury traveller market.
Working remotely you will still have access to your team and importantly they’ll make sure you will keep developing your skills and your career. They get together twice a year formally but you can also informally meet your immediate team if the need takes you; the key is total flexibility and complete trust.
Day to day you will:
- Act as a contact for the clients and team, responsible for supporting the delivery of communications programmes
- Gain a solid understanding of clients’ businesses as well as general industry trends
- Edit and proofread written communication to an excellent standard
- Draft materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports
- Monitor the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertake desk research – media and social media audits, research, and analysis – in order to keep abreast of industry developments and to identify news hooks
- Actively contribute to the implementation of campaigns, support client meetings and assist with the organisation of client activities including media events, seminars, workshops, round tables, speaking events, competitions, and product launches
- Pitch stories to bloggers, other online influencers, and communities- deliver client coverage through online and social media channels
- Use social media platforms to write insightful content pieces
- Generate ideas and proposals for clients during projects
If you love the travel and tourism sector and want to work with like-minded people, have the experience and industry contacts and would love to work from home – or indeed anywhere – then please get in touch TODAY.