Fantastic brand performance agency with a global footprint, is looking for a new SAE to join the pr, social and influencer team to work across a range consumer brands with a UK remit. The position requires someone with social and influencer experience since this will be the bulk of the role. In fact one of the first projects you’ll work on will involve a massive TikTok campaign.
They agency has a credible history working with consumer FMCG and retail brands and as such the client pack for this role includes those types of clients. You will have an AE and a grad to support you with plenty of room for professional development since you’ll be reporting into an AD.
The Role and what you will learn:
- Researching and activating campaigns across social media / influencer partnerships
- Crafting & researching reactive social media posts for a suite of lifestyle clients
- Influencer research, negotiation & placement
- Experienced in junior level Client management and liaison
- The role is for a confident Senior Account Executive, or junior Account Manager, to take on social media campaigns/ channel management
Attributes & Skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Strong understanding of Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter / TikTok and LinkedIn channel management – including placement of organic ads with promotion behind them and community management tools/ tone
- Able to identify, set-up and manage influencer partnerships (across all channels – inclusive of TIkTok)
- Able to spot where posts are not performing, articulate why they’re not performing and work with the team to fix them. Essentially – a problem solver!
- Good analytical skills – providing clients with account updates that say what is happening and why that could be
- Able to confidently contribute to client calls
- Passionate about social media – happy to share new trends with senior team members/ wider agency
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all task/ problem solve when time is too tight
- Strong excel, word and powerpoint skills
- Ability to learn new technology platforms – and to take time to research around them
- Able to perform tasks with an upbeat/can-do attitude
Get in touch to find out more – firstname.lastname@example.org