Do you want to work with massive sports and fitness ambassadors, influencers and athletes? Driving creative ideas to continue to develop the long-standing agency relationship with this iconic brand and leading world-class content-led programmes that cross channels and platforms?
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with a background in either sports, culture, music or alike to join a thriving sports & entertainment team which form part of an international set up.
You’ll be delivering global launches and creative activations across both fitness and performance spaces as well as in team sports. This means you’ll work with high profile international athletes / talent as well as maintain a retained programme of strong PR and content delivery.
- Fantastic reputation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Low staff turnover
- High client retention
- Brilliant training, development and promotional track
- Big company benefits
Reporting into the team head, you’ll manage an AM, and SAE and two AEs, making sure they have the necessary tools and resources to develop under your leadership. You will also be the day to day lead for this client – one of the agency’s most important and oldest.
I’m looking for:
- Culture, sport or music agency experience
- PR, content and influencer background
- Experience of working with big budgets and busy, fast-paced clients
- New business experience and experience of up-selling projects to retained clients
- Superior creativity skills – this is not a formulaic sports sponsorship brief
Get in touch today – email@example.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub