Much-loved organisation that inspires people: individuals, families, schools, teams, groups, companies and communities – of any age, in any city or country to do extraordinary things! And you could be part of this.
I’m looking for a PR Manager (or similar level) to join this amazing company for a 9 month maternity cover to manage and execute strategic PR campaigns and high profile media partnerships.
Reporting into the Head of PR your role will include planning, brainstorming, PR project management, media relations, writing press materials, identifying media opportunities, selling-in and relationship building both internally and externally. You will have consumer pr experience either working in the entertainment, media or publishing space and be really passionate about how people’s actions inspire others.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in kids’ and family
- Publishing, entertainment and / or media background is preferable
- Must have track record of proactively and autonomously planning and executing measurable PR campaigns
- Ability to successfully project manage from inception to completion across multiple projects including events
- Reliable, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate well externally as well as with internal stakeholders
- Outgoing and collaborative team player
- Ability to work cross functionally across the PR department, managing different deadlines
- Ability to manage a budget
Get in touch today for more information – send me your cv – email@example.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub
|Job Level||Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, In-House|