Excellent opportunity for an experienced sports PR to join an international agency currently enjoying record profits and exceptional growth. The position will report into a VP and manage a team consisting SADs, ADs, SAMs, etc.
The agency has a solid reputation in the sports field and hosts a variety of big name rights holders and brands with large sponsorships across a range of sports from football to golf, motorsport to rugby. Many of its clients are long-standing; some have been with the agency for 10 years plus, others are newer and a result of services growth which has allowed the agency to pitch for bigger clients with greater scope.
The role will report into a VP and be responsible for leading a global partnership across football (premier league club) and F1 (leading team). And day to day you will be leading the sponsorship activation including overseeing:
- strategy and insights (lead global strategy and creative teams in NYC and Hong Kong)
- Creating annual plans (US and APAC)
- channel activations across paid, earned and owned
- tool kits
- content creation and creative development (working with tier 1 talent)
- working with global creators (top tier influencers)
- Team management (training and developing, recruiting and promoting)
If this sounds of interest to you and you’d like to know more, please contact me – email@example.com