This is an impressive, visible and key role within a large Creative Services department at a leading global agency.
Reporting into the Executive Creative Director, the new Digital Director will lead the digital cohort within the wider Creative Services Team.
Represents an exciting opportunity to lead award-winning work across social, content and influencer relations. You’ll provide strategic direction, lead and grow the team, pitch for new business, be a visible leader within the global network, taking part in internal workshops and external speaking opportunities, provide senior client counsel and be hands-on where appropriate. Phew!
Working across clients with large sports sponsorships, massive content-first integrated briefs within the consumer space, CSR programmes and much more, the variety of work on offer is excellent and will add value to your CV.
The agency offers its employees brilliant benefits, real flexible working, excellent training and development internally and externally and plenty of opportunity for promotion based on merit and not the calendar year!
- Define and delivery digital and social strategy
- Drive collaboration and integration of digital and social specialists to improve efficiency
- Lead upskilling of the agency to support colleagues in their own digital development and ensure a digital mindset
- Identify digital/social skills gaps and proactively plan to build these skills in the team
- Develop digital and social programming solutions that elevate the agencies standing with clients and prospects
Get in touch today for more information – email@example.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub