This super cool end to end digital marketing agency is looking for another hire and they need YOU!
As a Community Manager you will be responsible for driving and managing the conversation across social media channels, ensuring brand identity, tone of voice and creative thinking are applied through all dialogue. This is an amazing opportunity to work on a huge sports sponsorship in the motorsports sector, a massive alcohol brand and a new telco concept.
This agency has an impressive senior leadership team – the founders previously set up, grew and sold one of the most successful digital / social agencies of the last decade and now they’re back to do it all again!
This role is more than your average community manager because it gives you the chance to really get involved in the creative aspect of assets and content working closely with other departments.
This growing agency launched just last year and is already 20 strong. They have amazing clients across sports, entertainment, alcohol, food and retail; high profile and iconic companies with macro and micro communities and influencers all ready to see, hear and act upon the creative content you help produce.
Day to day your roles looks like:
- Developing and maintaining the strategy and direction for community building and engagement across brands
- Client facing, handling the account so that all parties are kept up to date and feel comfortable with written external comms
- Monitoring designated social media channels, feedback and answer general community questions or facilitate the response to customer questions through working with internal channels
- Monitoring and understanding current community trends, opinions, concerns, general topics of conversation, etc
- Analyse community data and metrics to determine need for changes in direction, additional promotions, etc
- Plan and manage online community events
The successful candidate will have experience with building online communities and long-term strategy for brands and possess excellent management skills, an ability to proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions, a positive attitude and a passion / knowledge for social media.
- Requires a variety of experience in client facing social media
- Passion and knowledge in sport
- Passion for written communication.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated active involvement in social networking (blogs, communities).
- Social monitoring experience for data insight
- Excellent presentation skills for all levels internal/external
- Thrives on a challenge especially under high-pressure circumstances.
Get in touch today for more information – you won’t be disappointed you did! email@example.com / @utterclub