This well known and highly respected large PR & Communications agency is looking for a passionate and talented Associate Director with corporate comms experience to join its thriving and award winning corporate practice.
This is a senior role (part of the practice leadership team), so you will help to lead and inspire your colleagues and ensure the work is the best it can possible be. You will be confident enough to deputise for the practice MD/Exec Director if required and experienced enough to build trust with clients through your considered counsel (at C-Suite level if required).
The team offers corporate positioning, strategic communication planning, thought leadership, newsroom management, sustainability storytelling and crisis management and houses an impressive client roster in sectors including FMCG, energy, electric vehicles, property, retail, technology, food, professional services and aviation.
The role’s responsibilities has two main parts:
Client relationship lead
Working across some of the practice’s biggest accounts, you will activate strategic and creative campaigns that demonstrate tangible outcomes. You will be responsible for leading and growing client business by building trust and respect from senior clients, as well as inspiring your teams to deliver great work.
Corporate practice development
A key part of this role is to identify and develop strategies to develop the proposition and build new revenue streams for the agency. You will be responsible for the delivery of agency services that identify opportunities to grow accounts across the agency practices.
The agency prides itself on creating a family feel. It has a sound people-first culture, clear development pathways and low staff turnover and offers some brilliant company benefits:
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office a week)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private Healthcare and health screening
- Dental insurance
- Vehicle breakdown cover
- So much more…including spot prizes worth their weight in gold!
The successful candidate will be:
- A highly experienced senior from a respected and successful agency
- Strong credentials in a range of sectors
- Successful in leading and winning new business and building organic income from clients
- Full of energy – willing to drive success, change things for the better
- Excited to manage a team of talented individuals, able to spot skills gaps
- Able to discuss at least eight years experience in a PR position in detail
This is a full comms role and you’ll be able to flex all your corporate PR muscles while also leaning new skills from the experienced and approachable leadership team and taking advantage of the generous training and development budget.
Get in touch today to find out more! email@example.com