A wonderful opportunity to join a leading specialist social purpose consultancy that creates award winning programmes for its blue chip and not for profit clients. Inspired to set up the consulting some years ago, the two founders have created a brilliant agency that delivers education campaigns that reach and engage young people and their families, often transforming lives.
The agency has an amazing culture; fun and family friendly yet ambitious and passionate. They work in trendy offices near London Bridge and the office has real buzz and excitement. You will get the chance to work with a talented, bright, creative and curious bunch of people.
As a Consultant (equv. AM/SAM) you will support the senior consultants (equv. Associate), to provide support for leading social investment and education programmes. You’ll produce content, comms plans, manage the media, curate events, sell in and help out with client workshops.
Specifically focusing on external comms you will:
- Have a minimum of three years pr experience
- Come from an agency background where you have experienced both consumer and corporate work.
- Have experience of managing broadcast, print and social for national, consumer and regional media.
- Be an excellent content creator, a strong communicator and used to managing and selling into the media. Event management experience would also be helpful.
- Have a genuine passion for social purpose and impact
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org / follow all our jobs @utterclub
|Job Level||Account Manager / Senior Account Manager|