This international, culture-led agency with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Sydney combines advertising and branding, sponsorships and partnerships, PR & Comms and experiential.
They are now looking to hire Account Director to work as the comms / PR lead within wider integrated agency primarily on a long standing client in the football / sports and gaming sectors. The role will include delivery of integrated activations in the UK and internationally.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers – with a global workforce of 6,000 people, there’s no rule book to this organisation!
- Inquisitiveness – it provides a raft of opportunities for corporate and personal development
- Culture is key – work hard and play hard with monthly socials and global initiatives. Team recently attended global retreat in with 750 colleagues
- Multiple market experience – opening up new opportunities outside of the UK across Europe and the Middle East.
- Hands-on approach – they all muck in and get their hands dirty when required!
- Bravery– they are challenging themselves and their clients
- Min of seven-years agency experience
- Proven sports agency or consumer agency with sports/consumer/lifestyle brand experience,
- New business
- Proven track record of increasing client spend, identifying new business opportunities and networking
- Strategic thinker
- What does the client want? Is the client right? What’s right for the business?
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Natural communicator inspiring and nurturing team and maintaining effective agency culture
- Campaign management and resourcing
- Critical path planning, client (and team) management, delivery, budgeting, reporting
- Digital and social media marketing
- Develop digital strategies, content treatments and distribution plans
Please get in touch today to find out more about this high profile opportunity. email@example.com