Working with an agency that is literally making the world a happier place, this is a fantastic opportunity to jump right into exciting projects that focus on business purpose beyond profit.
This small agency packs a big punch working with some of the world’s biggest names tackling their most complex challenges from culture change to sustainability responsibility. The team, a mixture of some of the most talented minds you will find, focus on getting to the heart of an organisation or business; finding what makes it tick and sometimes redefining that into actions and goals.
Of course their internal culture reflects the work they proudly produce for their clients; as a business they are mindful of their own purpose; their social and community impact; employees’ family values and how they can make a positive difference to each other. That’s why the WHOLE AGENCY WORKS 4.5 days a week! It’s a happy, rewarding, respectful, if fast-paced ship!
For this role, you’ll be a self-starter who spots opportunities and goes after them. You’ll have the experience to jump right into exciting, and sometimes delicate projects where you’ll be advising senior clients on communications strategy and positioning. You’ll be able to turn your hand to pioneering thought-leadership initiatives, a local content-led campaign, building a national movement rooted in behavioural psychology, or undertaking highly nuanced stakeholder engagement
If you thrive on finding, nurturing, and winning new business, this is the right place for you. They love creativity, passion and drive, and they’d love to see you taking initiative to help grow their business.
You are basically, bold, fearless and love trying new things, always learning and testing yourself.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Five or more years experience in communications, predominantly in agencies
● Passion for making the world a better place, especially through purpose driven business
● Energy, excitement and drive to create change, with a positive can-do and will-do attitude
● Proven experience scoping, nurturing and winning new business
● Flair for coming up with creative ideas and ways of measuring impact
● Excellent at managing client relationships and securing organic growth
● Ability to present confidently and concisely to a range of different audiences
● Adept at overseeing a number of projects from start to finish, and multi-channel savvy
● Strong networking skills – spots opportunities, enjoys going to events, and meeting people
Send your cv to email@example.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub
|Job Level||Account Director / Senior Account Director, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager|