Mid-sized agency known for its creativity is looking for a superstar Senior Account Director to join them. You’ll be helping to lead their most important client; a leading retailer across all its different business departments. You’ll work with the main brand and its charity partnerships, through to ensuring the smooth-running of the press office, developing stand-out calendar events and activations, product launches as well as supporting the odd crisis.
As a People First agency there’s a strong emphasis on mental health and wellbeing and the agency’s Head of Wellbeing will offer emotional support and insight as you develop your career, while also helping you seek balance at work. The Management Team will nurture your passion and creativity to help you build a career that you love, as you hone your skills working for iconic brands and creating award-winning campaigns. And when you’re ready, there’s scope for you to join the Management Team and provide the same support right back to the teams working with you.
The agency has an excellent reputation. It’s award-winning and has a minuscule staff turnover which can only be a good thing. The team is well stocked, and currently NOT under-resourced as the training try very hard to forward plan. There are good developmental opportunities with a training budget provided for each employee alongside on-going training and networking opportunities.
What you’ll be doing…
- Leading multiple accounts in consumer brand categories as the senior client contact, with a delivery team beneath
- Providing counsel and manage multiple senior client stakeholders and their needs
- Working in a highly detailed manner to ensure total clarity on strategy and planning
- Leading, motivating and developing the team to ensure that they produce creative, high-quality work for our clients and are able to maximise personal growth and career opportunities within the agency
- Ensuring accounts you are leading are profitable and that budget reconciliations and post campaign reports are completed
To find out more, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org