Do you have a passion for social media with at least 5 years agency experience and want to join a smaller agency and actively shape its growth?
Do you have experience of managing clients and a small team, and want to work in a fun team and love a fast-paced environment?
Are you great at managing a complex client portfolio, creating great campaigns, briefing writers and designers, pitching for new business, pro-actively suggesting new ideas for existing clients and helping to solve their problems?
If you’re nodding YES, I want to hear from you!
I’m looking for an experienced, committed, and enthusiastic Account Director to join a fast-growing social media agency managing an exciting and diverse client portfolio including clients in the property and FMCG space.
Based in a dog-friendly, free Barista shared office space in Holborn, they are in the office x3 days a week. The team love being together, but equally everyone needs quiet-time to focus on particular tasks so they feel this is the right balance. The role has plenty of scope for professional development and reports into the Managing Director
Must Have Experience
- Proven, professional social media experience
- Directly managed at least two people in a previous role
- Excellent at briefing internal copy writers and designers
- Familiar with briefing paid campaigns (mainly Meta and TikTok)
- Comfortable with creatively leading animation/video projects alongside a videography team, as well as creating and/or briefing short-form content for Stories, Reels & TikToks
So what will you be doing every day?:
- Managing clients and liaising with key stakeholders
- Briefing a copywriter for social media posts and newsletters
- Overseeing the creation of social media posts, newsletters, videos, Reels & TikToks
- Day to day management of 2/3 Social Media Executives
- Developing creative client campaigns, including video content
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly client reporting
- Overseeing community management
- Setting up and managing paid and influencer campaigns
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers (e.g. designers, photographers and videographers)
- Helping to pitch for new agency business
- Helping to develop the team and drive our agency culture
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today!